Benefits of Using Sunscreen on Face
Using sunscreen on the face is essential for maintaining healthy skin and protecting it from harmful UV rays. Here are some benefits of using sunscreen on the face:
1. Protection from UV rays: Sunscreens protect the skin from harmful UV rays that can cause skin damage and increase the risk of skin cancer. Using a good sunscreen for face, such as our SunScoop's sunscreen which includes an invisible sunscreen, glow sunscreen, mineral sunscreen that provides SPF 40, 50 and SPF 60 protection, which can block up to 98% of UVB rays.
2. Prevents premature aging: Regular use of sunscreen can prevent premature aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots caused by sun exposure.
3. Reduces skin oiliness: There are various face sunscreens for oily skin that can help reduce excess oil production on the face, making it ideal for people with oily skin. Our SunScoop's Matte sunscreen SPF 60 is ideal for people with oily skin.
4. Moisturizes the skin: There are various sunscreens for face that provide added hydration, making it perfect for people with dry or combination skin. Our Glow sunscreen, for example, gives the skin a dewy finish, while mineral sunscreen can help reduce redness.
Best Face Sun Screen for face
The best spf sunscreen for face depends on an individual skin type & preference.
1. Matte Sunscreen: Matte sunscreens are best face sunscreens for oily skin as it controls oil production and provides a shine-free finish.
2. Glow Sunscreen: Sunscreens with added ingredients like Vitamin E & argan oil are best for dry skin types. A Glow sunscreen is a great option for dry skin as it gives a radiant & dewy finish.
3. Mineral Sunscreen: Those with sensitive skin should look for sunscreens that contain mineral UV filters. A Mineral sunscreen is a best option for sensitive skin as it contains mineral UV filters such as zinc oxide that sits on top & reflect uv rays.
4. Invisible sunscreen: An Invisible Sunscreen is a best option for those who hate white cast as an invisible sunscreen is 100% transparent with zero white cast.
Different Types of Face Sunscreen at Innovist
There are different types of face sunscreen available at Innovist which includes :
1. Invisible Sunscreen: This SunScoop sunscreen is a best face sunscreen for oily skin as it protects, moisturises and gives your skin a beautiful natural finish This silky-smooth chemical sunscreen SPF 40 doubles up as a makeup primer and leaves no white-cast.
2. Glow Sunscreen: This SPF 60 sunscreen gives you the most stunning luminous finish ever This cream-based sunscreen will not only protect your skin from harmful UV rays but will also add the perfect amount of natural sheen to your face
3. Mineral Sunscreen: This SPF 50 sunscreen for face acts as a gatekeeper for your skin and blocks UV rays from entering the party aka your skin’s surface! It has a matte finish and has a universal tint.
4. Matte Sunscreen: This matte sunscreen SPF 60 formula never leaves the face with unnecessary slickness and of course, no white cast! And yes, you can totally use it under makeup!
5. Daily Sunscreen: This is the best spf 50 sunscreen for face that not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays, but also adds the perfect amount of natural sheen to your face while hydrating and moisturising it. Additionally, it provides anti-aging benefits and helps fade away acne marks, brightening your skin.
Shop from wide range of Face Sunscreen at Innovist
Innovist offers a wide range of sunscreens for face catering to different skin types and concerns. From Matte sunscreen SPF 60 to invisible, mineral, glow & daily sunscreen, you can choose the best sunscreen for your face based on your preference. If you have an oily skin, a face sunscreen for oily skin that is a matte sunscreen SPF 60 can be a good option. For those who want a glowing finish, our glow sunscreen can help achieve that dewy finish. Overall, Innovist's collection of SunScoop sunscreens can help protect your skin from the harmful effects of UV rays while keeping it healthy and moisturized.
FAQs on Face Sunscreen
How to apply sunscreen on face?
To apply sunscreen on the face:
1. Begin with clean, dry skin.
2. Apply a generous amount of sunscreen to all exposed areas, including the face, neck, and ears.
3. Reapply every two hours or more frequently if sweating or swimming.
How to use sunscreen on face?
To use sunscreen on the face, follow these steps:
1. Apply sunscreen to face 15-30 minutes before going outside.
2. Use enough spf 60 sunscreen to cover your face and neck.
3. Reapply every 2 hours, or immediately after swimming or sweating.
Which sunscreen is best for face?
The best sunscreen for face depends on individual skin type and needs, but generally, best spf sunscreen for face is the one with at least SPF 30 and broad-spectrum protection. Mineral sunscreens with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide are also effective and suitable for most skin types. It's best to consult with a dermatologist to determine the most suitable spf sunscreen for face.
How much spf sunscreen to use on face?
It is recommended to use at least SPF 30 sunscreen for face and to apply atleast two fingers of spf sunscreen to cover your entire facial area. It is important to reapply sunscreen every two hours or after swimming or sweating to ensure continued protection.
Can we apply sunscreen directly on face?
Yes, sunscreen can be applied directly on the face. It is recommended to first cleanse the face and apply any other skincare products, such as moisturizer, before applying sunscreen evenly over the face.
When to apply sunscreen on face?
SPF Sunscreen for face should be applied at least 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. It should also be reapplied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming or sweating.
How to choose sunscreen for face?
To choose a sunscreen for face, look for one with broad-spectrum protection to shield against both UVA and UVB rays. Choose a best spf sunscreen for face with at least 30 or higher for everyday use. Consider your skin type, such as oily or dry, and choose a spf sunscreen for face that works best for you. It's also important to check the ingredients list for any potential irritants or allergens.