With a unique blend of 10% Urea, Natural AHAs, Amino Acids and Shea Butter, providing up to 24 hours of deep moisturization, exfoliating dead skin cells and healing cracked feet,...Read More
Safe and Scientific
Exfoliates dead skin
1. Urea attracts and retains moisture and helps in exfoliating dead skin cells.
2. Natural AHAs help to slough off dead skin cells, leaving the skin looking brighter and feeling smoother.
Heals and repairs dry & cracked feet
1. Glycerin, draws moisture from the environment & from the deeper layers of the skin to the surface, making skin more hydrated and moisturised.
2. Shea butter helps to nourish and protect the skin, making it feel more supple and reducing dryness.
Soothes & Protects
1. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, and maintain the skin's structure, elasticity, and hydration.
2. It can also promote collagen production, contributing to skin firmness and elasticity.
- How to use
Dry & Cracked Feet
1. Dry and cracked feet, a condition known as xerosis and fissuring, result from a loss of skin moisture and a compromised skin barrier.
2. The stratum corneum, the outermost layer of the skin, becomes impaired, leading to trans-epidermal water loss, decreased skin elasticity, and the development of fissures, or cracks, particularly on weight-bearing areas like the heels.
1. Diabetic feet, a condition associated with diabetes mellitus, are characterized by a range of medical complications affecting the lower extremities due to prolonged high blood sugar levels.
2. The condition's causes primarily stem from impaired circulation, nerve damage (neuropathy), and weakened immune function.
Sore & itchy Feet
1. Sore and itchy feet, a dermatological condition known as pruritus and erythromelalgia, manifest as persistent discomfort involving itching and pain in the skin of the feet.
2. These symptoms may arise from a myriad of causes, including fungal or bacterial infections, dermatitis, allergies, dry skin, or underlying medical conditions like diabetes, neuropathies, or circulatory disorders.
Purified Water, Urea, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octadecene,Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Monostearate,Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea)Butter, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower)Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium PCA,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lactic Acid, Arginine, GlumaticAcid, Proline, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid,Methionine, Phenylalanine, Leucine, Saccharum Officinarum(Sugar Cane)Extract, Lysine, Valine, Serine, Histidine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Cysteine,Isoleucine, Alanine, Glycine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange)Fruit Extract,Citrus Limon(Lemon)Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum(Sugar Maple)Extract,Amorphophallus Konjac Ceramide, Oryza Sativa(Rice)Ceramide,Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA
1. Squeeze out a dollop of foot cream - just the right amount, as every dollop counts!
2. Gently rub/massage the cream in loving motions. Pay extra attention to those cracked heels and dry spots.
3. After applying, just relax and let the foot cream work & absorb. Your feet are in good hands.