This kit consisting of Scalp Exfoliating scrub, Anti-Dandruff shampoo, and Anti-Dandruff mask is developed to target both oily & dry scalps and thus helps eliminate dandruff up to 100% and...Read More
Biotin (Vitamin B7)
Safe and Scientific
Upto 100% Dandruff Reduction:
1. Bare Flake technology integrates the clinical combination of Salicylic Acid and piroctone Olamine that targets and removes the dandruff-causing fungus Malassezia.
2. This results in removing the fungus itself and gives 100% dandruff reduction!
Targets Oily Scalp:
1. Malassezia, a yeast on the scalp feeds on excess sebum oil in the scalp to form large clumps of dandruff.
2. Salicylic acid and piroctone Olamine regulate excess sebum production which stops Malassezia from spreading and removes dandruff up to 100%
Sheds Dry Flakes:
1. The natural AHAs and sugar in the scrub exfoliate the scalp deeply and make it cleaner by removing excess oil buildup.
2. The coconut oil in the scrub acts as a moisturiser and deeply nourishes the scalp while encouraging hair growth.
- How to use
1. Malassezia feeds on excess sebum (oil) production in the scalp which leads to the mass production of dandruff.2. The shampoo regulates excess sebum production and thereby removes dandruff.
Dandruff:1. Dandruff is caused by the yeast Malassezia, which forms large greasy clumps of dead skin called Dandruff.
2. The shampoo gently exfoliates the scalps and targets this dandruff-causing fungus to remove dandruff.Itchiness:
1. Dryness and open pores caused by Malassezia can lead to itching.
2. Biotin, Pentavin and Piroctone Olamine in the shampoo nourish the scalp and target Malassezia.3. This leads to no open pores and intense hydration which stops itching.
Oily Scalp:1. The excess sebum (oil) production in the scalp leads to an oily scalp.
2. The shampoo targets the oily scalp to control excess sebum production.Dry Flakes:
1. The dandruff or the white flakes on the scalp lead to itchiness.2. Biotin, Pentavin and Piroctone Olamine in the shampoo nourish the scalp.
3. It also prevents the production of dandruff leading to the removal of flakes and itching.
Scalp Exfoliating Scrub: Sucrose, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic capric triglyceride, Propylene glycol, Tapioca Starch, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, PEG-150 Distearate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chlorhexidine undecylenate, Perfume, Menthol, Sodium Gluconate , Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Phenoxyethanol.
Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propanediol, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer , Perfume, Piroctone Olamine, Salicylic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Niacin, Biotin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Menthol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Protein, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Mica,Titanium Dioxide,Tin Oxide, PEG-45M, Sodium Chloride, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.
Anti-Dandruff Mask: Water, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Niacin, Biotin, Risinus communis (Castor) oil, Salicylic Acid, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Perfume, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
Step 1: Apply the required amount of the scrub to the wet scalp.
Step 2: Massage the scrub for a few minutes in a gentle motion.
Step 3: Wash it off thoroughly with water. (Use the scalp scrub once or twice per month)
Step 4: Then apply the Anti Dandruff shampoo on scalp and hair strands.
Step 5: Massage gently with fingers or use a wide mouth scalp comb.
Step 6: Rinse with lukewarm or cold water.
Step 7: Take the appropriate amount of the mask, depending on the length and density of the hair. Apply along the length of your damp hair, avoiding the scalp.
Step 8: Let it stay for about 5 - 10 minutes before washing it off.