Hair is one of the most essential features of our appearance, and when it is damaged, it can be a natural source of frustration. If you're experiencing hair breakage, dryness, and other issues, it can be difficult to pinpoint exactly what is causing the problem. Fortunately, damaged hair repair is possible with the right knowledge and care. Here are the 10 hair breakage reasons and how you can fix them.
1. Excessive Heat Styling One of the most common hair breakage reason is heat styling. If you're using heat styling tools, like a flat iron or curling wand, make sure to use a damage repair hair serum before styling. This will help keep your hair smooth, shiny and act as a hair breakage solution. Also, be sure to set the temperature on your flat iron lower than normal so that it doesn't get too hot for your strands.
2. Chemical Treatments Chemical treatments such as coloring, perming, and relaxing, can also cause damage to your hair. These treatments can strip your hair of its natural oils and cause breakage. However, if you do decide to get a perm or relaxer, make sure that your stylist uses a hair treatment for damaged repair prior to doing any chemical treatments. This will help with damaged hair repair by keeping your hair healthy in between visits to the salon.
3. Over-Shampooing If you're washing your hair too often, it can lead to excessive drying and breakage. The best way to prevent this is by using a gentle shampoo for damaged hair which is free from sulfates that won't strip away moisture from your strands. Our Bare Anatomy Damaged hair repair shampoo is one of the best shampoo for damaged hair which uses Cera3x Technology and restores 3X strength of your hair.
4. Lack of Moisture When your hair is lacking moisture, it can become dry, brittle, and prone to breakage. Doing deep conditioning once a week acts as a restorative hair treatment for damaged hair and help replenish moisture and restore your hair's natural health. Our Bare Anatomy damage repair hair mask is a deep conditioning treatment and is one of the best conditioner for damaged hair.
5. Using the Wrong Hair Products You may be using the wrong products. Do research on the ingredients in any product before buying it. Make sure that it's right for your needs and avoid products that contain harsh chemicals like sulfates. If you're unsure about which is the best shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair, look for reparing ingredients such as ceramides & coconut milk protein. Right and suitable hair treatment for damaged hair can help improve the overall health of your hair.
6. Environmental Factors Exposure to environmental factors, such as pollution, sun, and wind, can cause damage to your hair. Use a UV protection spray or serum on damp hair before going outside so that it can protect against any harmful rays while a good hair treatment for damaged repair can help remove pollutants and other debris from your hair.
7. Improper Hair Care Improper hair care, such as rough brushing, tight hairstyles, and sleeping with wet hair, are a few other hair breakage reasons. Try to be gentle with your hair, use a wide-toothed comb to detangle it, and avoid tight hairstyles that can pull on your hair. Also, applying an oil for damaged hair and giving yourself a head massage once a week is a great way to nourish and strengthen your hair.
8. Not Trimming Hair Regularly Not trimming your hair regularly can cause split ends to form in the first place. Trimming every 6-8 weeks is ideal. Also, Get a haircut every six weeks or so. This will help prevent split ends from forming in the first place!
9. Poor Nutrition Your hair needs proper nutrition to grow healthy and strong. If you're not getting enough vitamins and minerals, your hair may be more prone to breakage and damage. Eating a balanced diet that includes enough protein and vitamins is an effective hair breakage solution and provides the nutrients your hair needs to grow healthy and strong.
10. Stress Stress can be one of the major hair breakage reasons, so it's important to avoid as much stress as possible. If you can't avoid it completely (and who can?), take time for yourself to relax and unwind. Try to manage your stress levels with exercise, meditation, or other relaxation techniques which can also serve as a hair breakage solution.