Discover the secret to shine-free, flawless skin with our Oil Control Moisturizer. Infused with the power of Salicylic Acid and Azelaic Acid, this lightweight formula works tirelessly to keep excess...Read More
Safe and Scientific
Fights Acne & Breakouts
1. Salicylic Acid works by penetrating deep into the skin to target and addressing acne-causing microbes like P. Acne.
2. By doing so, it helps to reduce the occurrence of new acne lesions and minimizes the risk of breakouts.
1. Cica Extract helps in mitigating skin redness and irritation, helping soothe the skin.
Reduces Inflammation & Bumps
1. Azelaic acid can help reduce hyperpigmentation, making it useful for fading dark spots, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It works by inhibiting the production of melanin in the skin.
2. Azelaic Acid, works by inhibiting the growth of acne-causing bacteria, it contains anti-inflammatory properties that helps calm redness and irritation associated with acne.
- How to use
1. Acne, scientifically referred to as acne vulgaris, is a chronic dermatological condition characterized by the formation of comedones (clogged hair follicles), papules, pustules, nodules, and cysts on the skin, primarily on the face.
2. This condition arises from a complex interplay of factors involving increased sebum (skin oil) production, abnormal keratinization (skin cell shedding), bacterial colonization by Propionibacterium acnes, and inflammation.
1. Body dryness, scientifically referred to as xerosis cutis, is a dermatological condition characterized by an inadequate moisture content in the skin, leading to dry, rough, and often flaky or itchy skin.
2. This condition occurs when the skin's natural lipid barrier, responsible for retaining moisture, is compromised, resulting in reduced water-holding capacity and an impaired skin barrier.
Purified Water, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Propanediol, Sodium Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, , Dimethiconol, Allantoin, Azelaic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Panthenol, Sorbitan Olivate, Tapioca Starch, Fragrance, PEG/PPG-8/3 Laurate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica (Cica) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Amorphophallus Konjac Ceramide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Ceramide, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Triethylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, C.I. 15985, C.I.
1. Squeeze a dollop of our moisturiser onto your hand/palm.
2. Apply gently on cleansed skin, starting from centre and sweeping upward across the face.
3. Use everyday for best results.
The formula is lightweight yet highly effective in controlling oil. I love how it feels.
Living in a hot and humid climate, this moisturizer has proven to be highly effective.
Finally, no more midday grease! This moisturizer has made a significant difference for me.
If you have oily and acne-prone skin, this is your holy grail. It's changed my skincare game.
Using this moisturizer has improved the longevity of my makeup. It stays fresh for hours.